I loved Ninject because
- I don’t love to write/edit XML documents myself.
- I think Ninject can save a lot of coding and debugging time.
- This is a cool framework :-) with a fun-to-read documentation.
- It uses simple conventions and Attributes for resolving most dependencies behind the scene.
- You can take full advantage to lambda expressions for writing compact codes.
Today, I took a look into this Ninject framework. I have used Spring.Net and Unity in my previous and current projects. But seems like Ninject has the most ‘fluent vocabulary’ that lets you develop on most ‘fluent interfaces’.
Take a look at the fun-to-read documentation at http://dojo.ninject.org/wiki/display/NINJECT/Home and enjoy the 20 minutes while you eat the whole document!